Open position in DAC: Marketing Manager
[This recruitment process has ended.]
We are looking for a team member to support our Communications Department, where day-to-day marketing & PR activities take place.
- solid experience in B2B communications,
- fluent English (technical, business, speaking & writing),
- excellent writing skills,
- experience with new and emerging technologies,
- ability to work independently and manage own time,
- ability to work remotely periodically,
- creativity and curiosity,
- fast learning skills.
We will be more than happy if you:
- are a team player,
- are good in problem-solving,
- are proactive and motivating for the team,
- like your job.
You will support our team in:
- content creation and management (www, Medium, social media),
- constant cooperation with other team members to create expert content (reports, whitepapers, etc.),
- social media management,
- support in setting up marketing strategies for new products,
- participation in product and service development for enterprises in cooperation with other units of the company,
- creating offers and implementing new solutions in the field of marketing,
- participation in market and competition analyses for new product and services,
- reporting and analysis of marketing activities,
- digital events organization and promotion (webinars, trainings, etc.),
How do we work?
- 3 months probationary period to let you figure out if it is the right workplace for you,
- paid holiday,
- remote work possible (with readiness to visit the office when needed),
- flexible hours,
- freedom to choose tools.
- in-house trainings,
- non-corporate company culture,
- intense knowledge sharing,
- collaborations with experienced experts,
- Research&Development projects,
- sport subscription,
- private healthcare,
- flat organisational structure,
- small teams,
- international projects,
- you have the freedom to experiment with your ideas.
We operate in accordance with a jointly developed value system. We treat the company as an organism, where each team member is an important cell for us, constantly collaborates with others. We communicate, depend on each other, take care of each other as individuals and a holistic organism. We implement projects and create products, freeing our creativity, and realizing the need for self-development. You do what you are best at when you need it and you take responsibility for your work.
I am looking for a team player with a creative and open mind, brave enough to think outside the box. We work with new technologies, like AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, cyber-physical systems, and many many more. You will have to learn fast and understand what our tech team does to prepare communications strategies and let the world know about our products and services. It will be a challenging and rewarding journey. – Agata Kukwa, Head of Communications at DAC.
About the company:
We solve modern business challenges with efficient software and hardware solutions. The solutions we deliver to our customers are a result of the unique blend of research and management methodologies embedded in software development and hardware integration processes. Our team is ready to deliver the most advanced, integrated cyber-physical system. We can lead the full cycle of product development and management as well as solve technological problems on demand.
We specialize in Blockchain, IoT, Data Analytics, Enterprise Integration, and DevOps for Mobility, Agro, FMCG, Automotive, and Logistics industry.
Send your application to email@example.com and wait for our response.