We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team in Gdańsk.
We solve modern business challenges with efficient software and hardware solutions. The products we deliver to our customers are a result of the unique blend of research and management methodologies embedded in software development and hardware integration processes. Our team is ready to deliver the most advanced, integrated cyber-physical systems. We can lead the full cycle of product development and management as well as solve technological problems on demand.
We specialize in AI, ML, Blockchain, IoT, Enterprise Integration, and DevOps for Agro, FMCG, Automotive, and Logistics industry.
Key Requirements / Experience:
- 5+ years of commercial experience with web-based application creation in Java and Frontend,
- Java, Spring Boot,
Nice-to-have Requirements / Experience:
- Experience with AWS services (Lambda, EKS, VPC, IAM, S3, EC2),
- Distributed computing, HA, CAP theorem understanding,
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch,
- CQRS, Event Sourcing,
We will be more than happy if you:
- are a team player,
- have good communication skills,
- are good in problem-solving,
- are proactive and motivating for the team.
You will support our team in:
- development of digital products for logistics, transportation and manufacturing, smart city infrastructure management and maintenance,
- the research and development activities, creating IoT solutions for industrial applications,
- building systems for mobile and web application as well as business communication, using the latest language standards,
- the implementation of projects in the area of IoT Integration Platform (technology: MongoDB, Kafka, Kubernetes),
- the implementation of projects in the area of Open Data based on Java / Spring,
- collaboration with team members across the company to understand business and technical requirements.
- 14 000 -18 000 PLN net per month
How do we work?
- The paid annual holiday,
- Remote work possible,
- Flexible hours,
- Freedom to choose tools.
Perks in the office:
- In-house training,
- No dress code,
- Knowledge sharing,
- Collaborations with experienced experts,
- Up-to-date technologies,
- Research&Development projects,
- Free coffee,
- Free beverages,
- Fruits (once a week).
- Sport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Flat organisational structure
- Small teams
- International projects
- Conference budget
We operate following a jointly developed value system. We treat the company as an organism, where each team member is an essential cell for us, continually collaborates with others. We communicate, depend on each other, take care of each other as individuals and a holistic organism. We implement projects and create products, freeing our creativity, and realizing the need for self-development. You do what you are best at when you need it, and you take responsibility for your work.
Send your application to email@example.com and wait for our response.