We have an open position for a Embedded C Engineer to join our team.
We solve modern business challenges with efficient software and hardware solutions. The products we deliver to our customers are a result of the unique blend of research and management methodologies embedded in software development and hardware integration processes. Our team is ready to deliver the most advanced, integrated cyber-physical systems. We can lead the full cycle of product development and management as well as solve technological problems on demand.
We specialize in AI, ML, Blockchain, IoT, Enterprise Integration, and DevOps for Agro, FMCG, Automotive, and Logistics industry.
Key Requirements / Experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience,
- Knowledge of C, RTOS and BLE,
- Experience with ST32 MCU programming, TI CC2XXX programming,
Nice-to-have Requirements / Experience:
- Asymmetric multiprocessing,
- Image processing,
- Signal processing,
- Embedded AI.
We will be more than happy if you:
- are a team player,
- have good communication skills,
- are good in problem-solving,
- are proactive and motivating for the team.
You will support our team in:
- you’ll participate in the entire process of new features development, from the brainstorming to the deployment of a product,
- projects ranging from bare-metal small MCUs to multi-core platforms with Linux or RTOS,
- taking part in commercial as well as R&D activities with a view for embedded AI development.
- you will work mainly on new features of new and existing products.
- 10 000 -16 000 PLN net per month
How do we work?
- The paid annual holiday,
- Remote work possible,
- Flexible hours,
- Freedom to choose tools.
Perks in the office:
- In-house training,
- No dress code,
- Knowledge sharing,
- Collaborations with experienced experts,
- Up-to-date technologies,
- Research&Development projects,
- Free coffee,
- Free beverages,
- Fruits (once a week).
- Sport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Flat organizational structure
- Small teams
- International projects
- Conference budget
We operate following a jointly developed value system. We treat the company as an organism, where each team member is an essential cell for us, continually collaborates with others. We communicate, depend on each other, take care of each other as individuals and a holistic organism. We implement projects and create products, freeing our creativity, and realizing the need for self-development. You do what you are best at when you need it, and you take responsibility for your work.
Send your application to [email protected] and wait for our response.